RE: [Xen-users] Xen 3.3 & CentOS 5.2 x86_64

Thanks Daniel it worked now.

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:15:00 -0700
From: dkao@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: kashif_quaidian@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: jcasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.3 & CentOS 5.2 x86_64

Did you pull down the RPM packages locally to your server and trying to install it that way?  If you are, you'll need to change gpgcheck in the main configuration for yum.

Cheers,
Daniel

Kashif Ali wrote:
Here is my repo file:

[xen]
name=CentOS-$releasever - XEN
baseurl=http://www.gitco.de/repo/xen3.3.0
enabled = 1
protect = 0
gpgcheck=0

It seems fine to me.

> From: JCasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:03:28 -0600
> Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Xen 3.3 & CentOS 5.2 x86_64
>
> >I followed the steps mentioned here but got the following errors:
>
> /snip
>
> >Package xen-3.3.0-3.x86_64.rpm is not signed
> >
> >Can you please guide me what can be the problem.
>
> Open your repo file for the new repo you added and disable GPG checking.
> jlc

Daniel Kao
Übermind, Inc.
dkao@xxxxxxxxxxxx Seattle, WA, U.S.A. +1.206.412.5765