Re: [Xen-users] Problem with VT-d on Mainboard Intel DQ45CB

Still using Centos5.2, followed the steps mentioned here and elsewhere to see if it made a difference when compared to my original steps. Unfortunately I am still running into a boot freeze at the "MTRR" line that I mentioned earlier. If I change "iommu" to 0, then I can boot into the 2.6.18-xen kernel w/out the freeze. Is there a bios setting that I am missing? Is there a setting during the "make linux-2.6-xen-config CONFIGMODE=menuconfig" step that I missed or need to change?

It looks like this is what is expected to follow this "(XEN) mtrr: your CPUs had inconsistent fixed MTRR settings":
(XEN) *** LOADING DOMAIN 0 ***
(XEN) Xen kernel: 64-bit, lsb, compat32
(XEN) Dom0 kernel: 64-bit, lsb, paddr 0xffffffff80200000 -> 0xffffffff805c048c

I'm stumped and would love to benefit from any of your knowledge and experience. :)