RE: [Xen-users] Easy way to remove GPLPV drivers version 0.9.10?

> You could try installing the latest version of GPLPV. Not sure if that
> will help though. If they definitely don't work I'd be interested in
> finding out why.

James,

Just an update on this. I found my win2k3 image with no gplpv drivers
and it loads fine on my sles10sp2 server. I found my doc for removing
gplpv manually, but my first attempt creating a machine that bsod's
immediately.

Any suggestions or thing you want me to try? Should I try installing the
latest?

Thanks,
James