RE: [Xen-users] Easy way to remove GPLPV drivers version 0.9.10?

> Yes they will. It should be sufficient to just rename
> windows\system32\drivers\xenpci.sys to
> windows\system32\drivers\xenpci.sys.old and see if that happens. I think
> there is a readme file in the gplpv install that documents how to
> remove, but you do need to poke around in the registry.

James,

If I rename xenpci.sys to xenpci.sys.old and reboot, the domU gets an
immediately bsod, even trying to go to safe mode.

My current server is running 3.0.4 of xen, so I'm afraid to try and
update gplpv drivers since your site says it crashed dom0 hard.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
James