RE: [Xen-users] GPLPV network performance

  • To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Robert Dunkley" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:03:26 -0000
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:08:01 -0800

I only get 155Mbit/sec DomU to DomU regardless of driver settings. CPU on
Server hits 100%, client runs at 33%. System is Opteron 8350 based, one fixed
CPU core per VM on Xen 3.3.0/Centos 5.2, Pre13 GPLPV, CPUID fix applied.
Turning on Receive moderation make the score worse. Do the GPLPV drivers still
have general performance issues with Xen 3.3.0 or is this just my setup?

Thanks

Rob