Re: [Xen-users] Xen Orchestra : web app for managing Xen with one or more Dom0

  • To: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Olivier LAMBERT <lambert.olivier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:46:52 +0200
  • Cc: Dennis Storm - Drecomm BV <d.storm@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:47:32 -0700

And sorry, I forgot : I think I gave the "way" off this project, I'll
try to be clear (open source, KISS principle etc.). That's why, I
start with collaborative tools (blog and forge + git).
Maybe if you missed something, you can read the main blog !

http://xen-orchestra.com

Regards,

Olivier.