Re: [Xen-users] Best way to store domU's. NFS? NBD?

Hello,

Am 24.03.2010 um 19:34 Uhr schrieb Jeff Sturm <jeff.sturm@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> [...]
[..]
> iSCSI is nearly ubiquitous among commercial SAN products these days.

and it's also possible to create a completly open source SAN with a linux
host. Just use lvm2 with iscsi enterprise target.

I've done this and i use the storage hosts also as xen hosts. I've all the
nice features, live migration, storage redundancy with software raid1 inside
the domUs, backup scripts for the whole volume group, can scale from 2 to n
hosts, ...

--
greetings

eMHa