Re: [Xen-users] xen compilation is giving errors

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 12:19 AM, Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> It is a 32 bit system without VT.
>>
>> That might be the source of your problem. CONFIG_XEN_DOM0 depends on
>> CONFIG_XEN=y, which (from the help)
> Ohhh thanks for this message I think all my effort here might be futile.
> I got your point of  using CentOS I have used CentOS in past just wanted to
> use Xen4.0 on Ubuntu 10.04 32 bit.
> I will try if I can get a 64 bit system but even that would be without VT.

It seems I was wrong. You CAN build a 32bit Xen dom0 kernel, but you
need to enable PAE first:
- Processor type and features -> High Memory Support -> 64GB
- Processor type and features -> Paravirtualized guest support -> "Xen
guest support" and "Enable Xen privileged