Re: [Xen-users] XCP which management console to use - plus XenServerquestion

According to what I read, XenCenter disables these options because it
sees XCP as version 1.0. A workaround is to set the reported version
of XCP to 5.6. :)

As for the expiration, people say that once it "expires", XenCenter
starts to spew nag popups at a crazy rate, making it near unusable, so
I think it makes sense to do something about that.

Daniel