Re: [Xen-users] OpenSuse 11 hvm domU: screen resolution up to 640x480

Here's the new ps output: http://pastebin.com/pNgAzFYR

> Should have been explicit, but we are back to using the cirrus driver, right?
> (stdvga=0).
Excuse me but I forgot to set stdvga=0 this time.
The result of the ps command above is with stdvga=0.

I didn't notice anything strange: http://pastebin.com/4knPUJLJ

> And I'm assuming you actually tried to change the resolution.
I cannot do it. The max resolution is 800x600.

> Ok, nothing here. Let me see the contents of /etc/X11/xorg.conf.
Sure!
I don't have just the xorg.conf file. I have xorg.conf.install. I don't know
if it is considered by the system now or if it has been considered only
during the installation but:

Here it is: http://pastebin.com/pyABzEaa

I also have this file: /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/50-screen.conf
but it contains only the following lines:

Section "Screen"
  Identifier "Default Screen"

  Device "Default Device"

  ## Doesn't help for radeon/radeonhd drivers; use magic in
  ## 50-device.conf instead
  Monitor "Default Monitor"

EndSection

Thank you,