Re: [Xen-users] Lock domU on start

Hi Fabien

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 4:34 AM, Xen Xen <xenbys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Ian,

If this option didn't really exist, how can I do?
Cause in current time  I can start two VM in the same time and cause read-only file system error...
I've 2 Xen server which stored VM on a NAS with iSCSI. It's works great, but I've just this problem...
Still exist a solution to resolve this?

We're running Xen hosts connected to iSCSI storage as well, and we use the Pacemaker/Corosync cluster stack to handle starts/stops of the domUs.  The Pacemaker RA ensures that a VM is only running in one location, and gives you automatic recovery if a domU or its parent dom0 goes down.

Hope that helps point you towards a solution,
Mark