Re: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough, Radeon 7950 and Windows 7 64-bit

Interesting explanation, but wouldn't that imply that the domU is the
only thing responsible for resetting the graphic card?
I'm asking because I can simply kill my domU via xm destroy and still
be able to boot the domU just fine afterwards (actually, this was an
issue up till 3 or so month ago but then was fixed in one of the
change sets in the testing repo).

i actually remember an IRQ warning after killing the domU,but xen can
recover this, so if i understand your explanation correctly, there
have to be a mechanism within the dom0 to reset pci devices, too..