Re: [Xen-users] HVM help please

On Tue, 2012-06-26 at 21:57 +0100, Shane Johnson wrote:
> I ran md5sum on all files in /boot and /boot/grub/grub.cfg and nothing
> changed after xen-qemu-dm installed. ( I have those hashs if you want
> to see them.

That's ok, if they are the same then they are the same.

> I checked the version of the hypervisor that gets installed and it's
> only at 4.0.1-4 (I thought it would have been higher as well )(This is
> the same before and after xen-qemu is installed)

Did you reboot into this hypervisor before installing xen-qemu?

> the output from the installation of xen-qemu is attached ( If I am
> allowed, if not let me know how you want me to get the information to
> you.)

Nothing untoward seems to happen here.

> I attempted to get a boot log for you, but the error occurs before
> bootlogd starts.  Is there another way I can get the information for
> you?

Either serial console http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Serial_Console or if
that isn't an option then a digital photo of the screen (you might want
to add noreboot to the hypervisor command line to give yourself time to
take the photo).