Re: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough, Radeon 7950 and Windows 7 64-bit

The configuration file below resolved my problems. I'm passing through
gfx device to Win7 domU (as a secondary device). Interestingly I can
reboot the domU without any gfx issues.

I'm also now running a custom kernel with pciback built-in, but I don't
think that's the solution. I'll do more troubleshooting soon to identify
the culprit and share for posterity.

Thanks all for the useful discussion and sustained interest
-Chris