Re: [Xen-users] HTPC + DUAL PC In one

I have A8 6600K only 99 at microcenter my mother board Âhttp://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132056 I only paid $27 for it and I see lots of them for 47 on ebay. iommu works perfectly with it. I run windows 8.1 xen with kde desktop, mint linux, freebsd. I am trying to figureout how to get osx working on it also passing HD6450 would be nice to it . I am passing R9270 to windows and HD6540 to mint linux.Â
A10 is only 129.Â

AMD A10-7850K Kaveri 12 Compute Cores (4 CPU + 8 GPU) 3.7GHz Socket FM2+ 95W Desktop ProcessorÂ