Re: [Xen-users] Make World Error Code 2

>On Thu, 2015-03-26 at 11:38 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
>> This seems to confirm that the LC_ALL trick I mentioned earlier in the
>> thread should have worked. I suppose something causes it not to for some
>> reason, very odd.
>
>So I can investigate this further please could you tell me what running
>the "locale" command outputs in your configuration which reproduces this
>issue.

This is my locale output:

LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=pt_BR:pt:en
LC_CTYPE="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

On Thu, 2015-03-26 at 11:38 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> This seems to confirm that the LC_ALL trick I mentioned earlier in the
> thread should have worked. I suppose something causes it not to for some
> reason, very odd.

So I can investigate this further please could you tell me what running
the "locale" command outputs in your configuration which reproduces this
issue.

Ian.

--
Gustavo