Re: [Xen-users] Issues Booting DomU on TI DRA72 Chip

On 07/08/2015 10:42 AM, Julien Grall wrote:
On 08/07/15 14:29, Brandon Perez wrote:
     Any ideas on what else may be leading to this issue?

By any chance, do you append a device tree to the guest kernel?

Regards,

I don't believe so, unless the device tree is appended by default. I simply use the configuration file I attached in my original email and use "xl create", with the same zImage as the Dom0 kernel.

Brandon