Re: [Xen-users] [xen-4.6-ARM][Renesas-Lager Board] Fail to enter rootfs on DOM0 after setting XEN

On 10/11/15 05:49, ììí wrote:
> Hello,

Hello,

> I had tried to get Dom0 shell with simple initramfs. but it was not
> working on xen.

I'm afraid that I can't help you with only "It was not working ...".
Please try to provide log, how did you build the initramfs, say if it
works on baremetal...

> In case of without-Xen, linux with similar setting(the difference is for
> bootargs for dom0 and xen) is working well.

It's not because Linux is booting on baremetal that it will necessarily
boot on Xen.

The behavior may be different because we may not map some regions or
some code may not be executed in Linux anymore and we don't do it in Xen.

> I hope, anvody help me to solve about "how to get the shell for DOM0 on
> lager board"?

First check your initramfs is working and baremetal and then with DOM0.

The initramfs for the both case are exactly the same.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall