Re: [Xen-users] Xen Continuously Reboots

> Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 13:48:12 -0700
> From: "russo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <russo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen Continuously Reboots
>
> You maybe allocating too much memory to your guests.
Russo,

Thank you.  I can really use the help as I have not been able to get a VM running yet.
The machine has 16 GB of RAM.  I had included a line to limit the guest RAM to 2GB.  Xen would still not boot.  Then I removed the limits and still Xen would not boot.

Would a VM with a high RAM demand stop Xen from booting?  I thought a VM would not run until after Xen us up.  I could delete the VM configuration and try to boot to Xen, then there would be no VM demand on memory.

Ray