Re: [Xen-users] Monitoring Xen via Nagios

Jason Long <hack3rcon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I visited
> https://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Operating-System/*-Virtual-Environments/Xen
> but how can I use this scripts? Where I must put these scripts?

Assuming (I don't have time to investigate for you) that these are to run on
the Xen host, then you'll want to install NRPE on the host and install the
plugin within the NRPE environment on that host. You can then define the
check(s) you want in the NRPE config, and call them from Nagios (on your
monitoring server) with check_nrpe....

As has already been said, this isn't a Nagios support forum. In any case, you
really need to have done some work on this yourself, and if you have specific
problems then we can try to help. I would suggest a good starting place is to
RTFM :

https://assets.nagios.com/downloads/nagioscore/docs/nagioscore/4/en/beginners.html

https://assets.nagios.com/downloads/nagioscore/docs/nagioscore/4/en/addons.html#nrpe