Re: [Xen-users] Xen on Raspberry Pi

Hi Iain,

Also see "Booting Xen under EFI platform" in the following doc on how to
boot Xen directly from UEFI:

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_EFI

This is a concrete tutorial for qemu-system-aarch64; it has a few QEMU
specific things in there, but it should give you a good overview on how
to setup UEFI boot with Xen on ARM:

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/qemu-system-aarch64

Cheers,

Stefano