Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.12 DomU hang / freeze / stall under high network/disk load

On 2/14/20 6:54 PM, Glen wrote:
> That's what we upgraded to, and that's when this problem started, yes.
> To be specific, I upgraded the Dom0 host to 15.1.  The guest was still
> at 42.3 (older version, huh) and started having issues at that point -
> upgrading the guest to 15.1 did not solve it.

just fyi, if not already old-news:

opensuse's up-to-date pkgs,

        https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/Kernel:stable
        https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/Virtualization

my own, that i 'monkey' with (these DO run on my own office/home systems; to
date, reliably)

        https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:pgnd:Kernel:stable
        https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:pgnd:Virtualization:Xen
        https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:pgnd:Virtualization:qemu

actual *production* pkgs for openSUSE servers are _based_ on results from
that^, but are finalized, built & distributed only locally