Re: Opam installation woes

Hmm. Going back to the opam woes, I'm once more having issues - now with the
standard 'inconsistent assumptions' errors and the like. I suspect this is
because things are being installed in the wrong places.

The problem I had earlier was that after the switch to the xen compiler,
~/.opam/system/... was being reported by ocamlc.  Unless I'm misunderstanding
something, shouldn't the ocamlc binaries be pointing at ~/.opam/xen/...
instead? It looks to me a lot like stuff was being installed into
~/.opam/system when it should have been going into ~/.opam/xen - specifically
the ocamlc binaries ended up in .opam/system/bin. Is that expected behaviour?

Jon