Re: [Publicity] Xen Booth and Talks @ FOSDEM - draft schedule for your review

Hi Lars,
beside power, are we going to have a monitor/projector available at
the booth? I'm expecting an expo-style event where people are walking
by and such. As I'll only have my laptop with me it would be more
eye-catching if people could actually see a slideshow from a distance
;) I assume the answer is no based on the pictures from last year but
I figured I double-check.

Thanks,
Tamas