Re: [Xen-devel] 'Sloppier' PCI access checks in main tree

  • To: Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Stijn De Weirdt <stijn.deweirdt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:27:58 +0100
  • Cc: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ronald G. Minnich" <rminnich@xxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:29:10 +0000

sorry missed this email.
i'm using 2.4.28. i'll try today, since i have to recompile my kernel
anyway. reaction times on my system are anything but good (what
performace loss should i expect if i use a file-backed vbd (and what
fs is the most for those). also network seems pretty slow.

stijn