Re: [Xen-devel] Xen not booting on debian

VMWare works (subject to the odd quirk) but I've not heard positive or
negative reports with VirtualPC.

You could try QEmu (http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/), which I have had
running Xen successfully.  It'll be slower than VPC but you may find you have
more luck.  You might be able to shoehorn the VPC disk image in there,
depending on its format and / or whether you can find a format converter...

HTH,
Mark