Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel panic on xen-unstable from 24.1.2005

The unstable tree is a non-starter for save/restore right now (or at
least, it definitely is for live migration). The SMP additions broke
certain other features which haven't yet been fixed again.

There are definitely save/restore bugs in 2.0, but we aim to fix those
soon.

 -- Keir