Re: [Xen-devel] xenU's on separate subnets

Hi,

I'm still curious on the bridge part, but I did finally get this working
by using proxy arp and routing.  I needed to force the upstream router
to clear it's ARP cache and then it worked.  Even though I had waited
upwards of 10 minutes when trying it before it appears that wasn't long
enough.