Re: [Xen-devel] null scheduler bug

Hi,
I applied patch and vwfi=native and everything works fine, I can
create and destroy guest domain as many times as I want.

I have to ask, will this patch have any impact on performance (I will
test it later, but I just need your opinions)?
And what this patch exactly do? I need to fully understand it because
I need to document it in my master thesis which will be finished soon
thanks to you people :D

Thank you for taking your time to make this patch, best regards!