Re: [Xen-devel] null scheduler bug

On Thu, 2018-09-27 at 15:15 +0200, Milan Boberic wrote:
> Hi,
> I applied patch and vwfi=native and everything works fine, I can
> create and destroy guest domain as many times as I want.

Ok, now that we know it works, what do you guys prefer?

Stefano? Julien? I know it's not strictly an ARM-only issue, but I'm
asking you because ARM is where it shows-up/harm the most.

I personally would be ok with:
- doing a patch adding qhimark, qlowmark and blimit boot command line
  parameters;
- doing a patch (similar to this one) forcing the parameters to a
  specific state (and printing a warning about that), if wfi=native is
  used.

Thoughts?

Oh, and I'm adding Juergen in case we consider this relevant for the
release (and in case we want to add a Jira issue, which I don't think I
can do).

Regards,
Dario