Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC 11/16] irq: skip action avalability check for guest's IRQ

On 12.12.18 17:08, Julien Grall wrote:
Is it just because it adds a couple more instruction in the guest case?
And add unlikely for XEN IRQ case. That was the idea.

The check is mainly there to catch error in debug build.
I supposed a race with `release_irq()`, but found out that we are safe with
`_IRQ_DISABLED` flag when `action` is not set.
So I'll keep the code in its current place (as of mainline) and wrap it with
`#ifndef NDEBUG`.

--
Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov.