Re: Asking for help to debug xen efi on Kunpeng machine

Hello Julien,

   Sorry for the delay.. I obtained the full xen log and attached it in the mail. Please take a look when you are available. Thank you very much

Best Regards,

Jiatong Shen

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023 at 4:55 AM Julien Grall <julien@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On 15/06/2023 22:52, Jiatong Shen wrote:
>      Thank you for your answer! Adding console=hvc0 indeed provides kernel
> output serial console. Looking at the log message,
> I found dom0 kernel failed to initialize a lot of device drivers (network
> cards, raid cards, etc).
>
>     Is it related to iommu?

I am afraid I can't tell without seen some logs.

 >I remember iommu is not enabled during the xen
> kernel booting stage.

At the moment, the IOMMU is not hidden from dom0. So Linux may try to
use it. However, IIRC, it is only becoming a problem when booting a guest.

Best regards,

---
Julien Grall

--