Re: [Xen-users] e100 + Xen + VLAN -> VLANs don't work?

Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> Timo Benk wrote:
>
> (...)
>
>> Sorry, my mistake:
>>
>>              peth0
>>            ----|-----
>>           | peth0.10 |
>>           | vif0.0   |
>>           | vif1.0   |----Domain-U
>>            ----------
>>
>> Domain-0 # ip l s eth0 mtu 1496
>>                   ^^^^
>> Domain-U # ip l s eth0 mtu 1496
>
> 1) do you have a 100 Mbit network card? if so, which one?
>
> 2) could you paste the scripts you use to start the bridge (if you don't
> use the standard scripts provided with Xen or made some changes)?
>

> Still, it does not work for me.
Network card:
03:08.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82562EZ 10/100 Ethernet
Controller (rev 02)

Module:
e100

Script:

#/bin/bash

brctl delif xenbr0 peth0
brctl delif xenbr0 vif0.0

ip l s xenbr0 down
brctl delbr xenbr0

brctl addbr vlan10
brctl addbr vlan20
brctl addbr vlan30
ip l s vlan10 up
ip l s vlan20 up
ip l s vlan30 up

modprobe 8021q
vconfig add peth0 10
vconfig add peth0 20
vconfig add peth0 30
ip l s peth0.10 up
ip l s peth0.20 up
ip l s peth0.30 up

brctl addif vlan10 peth0.10
brctl addif vlan10 vif0.0

ip l s eth0 mtu 1496

Additionally, it is necessary for me to set the MTU inside the Domain-U to
1496.

xendom1~ # ip l s eth0 mtu 1492

Greetings,
-timo