Re: [Xen-users] Boot error with 2.6.23 domU

Mark Williamson schrieb:
I'm not sure.
Even when I add this line, I don't see anything in the console.

Moreover - even if I wait a bit, I can't ping that host.

Also, with 2.6.18 domU kernel, without a valid initrd/ramdisk, the guest
would just do a kernel panic, and the domain would be automatically
destroyed.
With 2.6.23 domU, I don't see anything like this.

OK, interesting...

If you run xm li does it give you any insights? Is the CPU time used by the guest increasing?

I'm just running some additional tests around 2.6.23 as part of another user's bug reports. Hopefully this will provide some additional insights here...

The thing is alive, always in "r" state, never in "b" state. An alien in a dead body... :)

# xm list | grep imap
imap1                                     25   192     1     r-----     25.9
# xm list | grep imap
imap1                                     25   192     1     r-----     28.0