Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0.1 and megaraid_sas causes I/O to hang (xen-4 + megasas(DELL 6i RAID) = Reject I/O to offline device)

Hi Stephan,

Do you have remote syslog setup? In the other thread where the similar
issue I am having is discussed, konrad is asking for logs when this
problem occurs. If you have this it might help get to the bottom of it.

Regards,
Mark