Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0.1 and megaraid_sas causes I/O to hang (xen-4 + megasas(DELL 6i RAID) = Reject I/O to offline device)

Hi Mark!

Am 15.11.2010 18:58, schrieb Mark Adams:

> Do you have remote syslog setup? In the other thread where the similar
> issue I am having is discussed, konrad is asking for logs when this
> problem occurs. If you have this it might help get to the bottom of it.

Yes, remote syslog was one of the first things I've setup. Unfortunately
no errors were logged. The only thing I can find out from the logs is
when the system freezed because of the missings timestamps.

Stephan