Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0.1 and megaraid_sas causes I/O to hang (xen-4 + megasas(DELL 6i RAID) = Reject I/O to offline device)

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 08:38:16PM +0100, Stephan Austermühle wrote:
> Hi Mark!
>
> Am 15.11.2010 18:58, schrieb Mark Adams:
>
> > Do you have remote syslog setup? In the other thread where the similar
> > issue I am having is discussed, konrad is asking for logs when this
> > problem occurs. If you have this it might help get to the bottom of it.
>
> Yes, remote syslog was one of the first things I've setup. Unfortunately
> no errors were logged. The only thing I can find out from the logs is
> when the system freezed because of the missings timestamps.
>
> Stephan

Can you add some additional logging to your kernel command line as
detailed by Pasi in the other thread running about this issue?

--------

http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/XenHypervisorBootOptions

So I think it's "console_timestamps"

--------

Although if I read your message above correctly you might already have
this option on?