Re: [Xen-users] making scsi disks visible to RHEL 5 guest

> would same (scsi reserve commands not working) be the case with PVHVM
> and PV type virtual machines  ?

If you are talking about scsi passthrough then it is the same for all types of
domains. If you are using pci passthrough to pass through the entire hba or if
you are passing through the block device but want it to appear as sdX instead
of xvdX then I don't know. What I said only applied to the scsi passthrough
which I thought was what you were talking about.

James