Re: [Xen-users] Trouble with PCI Passthrough

I only have two x16 slots, both of which are taken up by the two x16
cards, so I can't move anything around.

Since I'm using xm (xl is broken on fedora 17) I can't figure out how
to create logs. Based on the rather limited documentation in man lspci
I think the 00:01.[0-1] indicates that the two devices are behind the
same bridge and therefore would not work per the intel specification.

When I have a bit more time I'll try installing debian and seeing if I
can get things to work with xl.