Re: [Xen-users] Starting to port xen on beagleboard-x15 (GSoC 2019 project)

Hi Julien.

Again, sorry for the possible format issue an top-posting.

> I am a bit confused. Linux is able to bring-up CPU in hyp mode with the current
> U-boot. Why would we need more changes for Xen?

I have added Andrii, who, I hope, will shed some light on this.

OLEKSANDR TYSHCHENKO

Lead Software Engineer

Office: +380 44 390 5457 x 66821   Cell: +380 93 661 6198   Email: oleksandr_tyshchenko@xxxxxxxx

Kyiv, Ukraine (GMT+3)   epam.com

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to delete this message and destroy any printed copies.