Re: Opam installation woes

Running the following script causes the problem. It actually fails after the opam switch because of the 'ocamlc -config | grep system' problem, but that's because the ocaml compilers have already been installed into ~/.opam/system/bin. I'm just retrying it without the 'eval `opam config -env`', but I kept it in for now as the line is in my .profile, and thus I'm certain to forget not to do it... :-)

Jon

#!/bin/bash

set -e
set -x

rm -rf ~/.opam

#opam init -kind rsync default /home/jon/devel/opam-repository

opam init default http://mirage.github.com/opam

opam remote -kind git -add dev git://github.com/mirage/opam-repo-dev
opam update
eval `opam config -env`
opam --verbose install lwt
ls ~/.opam/system/bin > before
opam switch -alias xen 3.12.1+mirage-xen || true
ls ~/.opam/system/bin > after