Re: Net.Manager

On 29/03/2013 20:08, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
The purpose of splitting out the tuntap code into a separate repository is so
that you can create a regression test for it to ensure that the basic network
bridging is working.

Create a really simple ping test using only ocaml-tuntap before you even try
Mirage (and put it in lib_test in ocaml-tuntap too).

-anil

I just fixed a bug in set_ipv4, it was pretty bad, set_ipv4 should be working now. It is very strange that I though it was "working" before… guess I really have to write unit tests. Anyway, it is in vbmithr/ocaml-tuntap, tag 0.2

Vincent