Re: [Xen-devel] suspend operation in XEND

  • To: Mark Williamson <Mark.Williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Nauzad Sadry <nauzad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:05:53 -0800
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 01:08:07 +0000

when the domainU is being suspended I see "shutdown_suspend_t" message
sent to the domain thru the event channel by XEND.

what does the domainU do on receiving this message ??

is the DISCONNECTED message sent by XEND as a part of suspend_domain
or as a part of destroy_domain??

Thanks,

Nauzad