Re: [Xen-devel] [Need Input] (informal) Automotive PV drivers subproject request

As an aside,

it looks to me as if we were close enough to draft a subproject proposal on the wiki. As far I can see we agreed on
* we need a subproject
* we need an official xenbits.org/pvdrivers.git repo; it would also come with its own mailing list if desired
* we agreed what can and cannot be in xenbits.org/pvdrivers.git
* we agreed on licenses
* in addition we need integration branches for xen.git, linux.git, pvdrivers.git - it appears that the consensus here is that we use the same pattern as elsewhere (aka the location for the staging branch is in xenbits.org/people). Maybe with some mods, e.g. people/automotive/* instead of people/* - although this is not yet finally agreed. There are still differing opinions on naming.

The proposal should probably clarify some of the points raised in the thread, to remove any confusion.

Regards
Lars