Re: [Xen-users] Problem with VT-d on Mainboard Intel DQ45CB

Oh yes, I most certainly did do that (change "M" to "*").  I've done that
each time that I've started from scratch.  I've done my best to follow the
"VT-d howto" on the Xen site.  Would it be an issue w/just the "PCI-device
backend driver" setting that would keep the system from fully booting
w/iommu set to "1" in menu.lst?  Since it seems to freeze before the section
where it boots into dom0; might there be something else, with iommu=1, that
keeps that linux/xen kernel from booting?  Otherwise, I can try to go w/a
Debian setup (and have no problem with the idea of doing so), I just want
the CentOS one to work!! :)