Re: [Xen-users] PVUSB - how to?

??>> You accidentally do not know how to make pciback unhide dinamycally?

Maybe someone knows?

JH> I've never used pci passthrough since xen 2.x (or was it 1.x?)

Worth a try. Now my usb hub and windows does not know anything about the existence of Linux. The connected USB flash drive as soon as determined by the system, as well as printer, sound card, an FM tuner, hdd video camera, a foto camera. Only works in this mode, all usb 1.1, which is very inconvenient