Re: [Xen-users] [xen-4.6-ARM][Renesas-Lager Board] Fail to enter rootfs on DOM0 after setting XEN

On 17/11/15 01:20, ììí wrote:

>>> Hello,

>>> I'm afraid that I can't help you with only "It was not working ...".
>>> Please try to provide log, how did you build the initramfs, say if it
>>> works on baremetal...
>>>
> Ok, I attach log files that are when boot each with initramfa and NFS
>  file system based on linux mainline linux4.3.

Please don't share large attachment on mailing list. You are just
wasting 2MB in the mailbox of every users registered to xen-users.

Next time, give a look to online service storage.

Also, you sent two mail with attachments. Which one should I look?

Regards,

--
Julien Grall