Re: [Xen-users] Xen and OS X.

This is an important thread to me as I have spent hours reading online for
examples on how to do this.

Can we please not digress into a flame war and ruin the intent?

Create an Off Topic thread, please. Let’s not taint this one any further.
PLEASE.

Thank you,
Steffan Cline
602-793-0014

On 7/26/16, 5:40 AM, "Xen-users on behalf of Jason Long"