Re: [Wg-test-framework] Notes from Xen Project/AllNet call Mar 4th

On Mon, 2015-03-16 at 11:35 -0400, Don Koch wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:02:04 +0000
> Ian Campbell <ian.campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hi Paul,
> >
> > On Tue, 2015-03-10 at 17:58 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > > (Adding CC to Ian Campbell who is going to pursue things in my absence
> > > next week...)
> >
> > According to what Ian told me last week we are waiting on the following:
> >
> > Serial breakage on elbling{0,1} and pigato{0,1}. AIUI this is a
> > cabling/connector/dongle issue. Where are we at with resolving those?
>
> Per my cheatsheet, elbling0 and pinot0 are OK, elbling1 and pinot1
> are having c/c/d issues. This was still the issue on Friday when
> I wandered by the colo.

Yes, sorry, according to me notes it is only the {elbling,pinot}1
machines indeed.

>  (TMK, there are no pigato machines.)

Yes, sorry, that was me transcribing Ian's writing into my (worse)
writing and then being unable to read it today. pigato should have been
pinot indeed.

> > Also there is an issue with rimava{0,1} (sp?) BIOS serial redirection
> > issue which AIUI is awaiting a replacement motherboard from Paul and CPU
> > from AMD. Where are we at with that one?
> >
> > Lastly on my list is the luxelrebe{0,1} BIOS serial redirection issue.
> > Which I have a mail about elsewhere. I'll look at that next.
>
> Huxelrebe* apparently has no serial BIOS access. I thought maybe it
> would be available if AMT was enabled, but that appears not to be the
> case. Unless Lenovo has some solution for this, I suggest sending them
> back.

Yes, I've replied to Paul's mail on their solution.