Re: [Wg-test-framework] Notes from Xen Project/AllNet call Mar 4th

  • To: "'Ian Campbell'" <ian.campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Paul L. George" <pgeorge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 11:33:58 -0400
  • Cc: wg-test-framework@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:34:51 +0000

Ian C,

Both, Were having the same problem.  Since both pairs of servers are identical
I don't understand why one would work the other doesn't.  We are still
investigating..

I am not sure I will be available tomorrow morning.  My wife goes in for knee
replacement surgery tomorrow, I am not yet sure of the time.  I am taking my
laptop and mobile hotspot with me so if she goes in early I will be just
sitting around until they are done.  I will join you all if I can.